Adding a tab to your Facebook page is a great way to promote your PicBadge by turning your fans into evangelists. To do that, perform the following steps:
1. Login with a Facebook account which has admin privileges for the page that you want to add the tab to.
2. Go to My PicBadges, locate the PicBadge that you wish to create a tab for and click the ’Add a Facebook Page Tab’ link next to it.
3. At this point, you might be asked to grant PicBadges the Facebook permissions needed to pull in your page data (We will never post on your page behalf without your approval).
4. Select the desired page from the list. You can also customise the tab’s name.
5. Click ’Add tab’. You can click ’Preview’ to see how the tab will look on your page.
6. In order to gain maximum exposure we recommend making your PicBadge tab image visible on your page: